DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific In-Vitro Fertilization Market: Focus on Device Type, Reagent Type, Services, Procedure Type, End Users, Six Countries' Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia-Pacific IVF market is valued at $6.99 billion in 2018, and is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period between 2019 and 2029.
Among the different products available in the market, services contributed to the highest market share of the Asia-Pacific IVF market in 2018.
However, pharmaceuticals are expected to witness the highest CAGR, out of all other product types, during the forecast period between 2019 and 2029. Presence of a significant number of pharmaceutical companies in the market offering their products coupled with the research and development undergoing to improve the efficiency of these pharmaceuticals attribute to the highest CAGR displayed by the artificial pancreas market.
Based on end user, fertility clinics occupied the highest market share, whereas cryobanks demonstrated the potential to register the highest growth rate during the forecast.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are different types of devices and reagents available in the market and what are they used for? What are the key companies offering these devices and reagents? What would be the Asia-Pacific market value for each of these devices and reagents for the time period between 2018 and 2029?
- Based on devices, which IVF device type is anticipated to witness massive rise in the demand in the forecast period? Based on reagents, which reagent type is anticipated to witness massive rise in the demand in the forecast period?
- What are the different categories of pharmaceuticals involved in IVF procedure and what are the key companies offering them? What would be the Asia-Pacific market value for pharmaceuticals for the time period between 2018 and 2029?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the Asia-Pacific IVF market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
- What are the leading companies dominating the Asia-Pacific IVF market? What are the share of these companies in the Asia-Pacific IVF market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific IVF market? What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies regulating the development and commercialization of IVF devices?
- By end user type, what would the market value of the leading segments of the Asia-Pacific IVF market be? By procedure type, what would the market value of the leading segments of the Asia-Pacific IVF market be?
- How will each segment of the Asia-Pacific IVF market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2019-2029?
- What is the market scenario for IVF services market of the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the key trends of different countries of Asia-Pacific IVF market? Which country would contribute to the highest sales of the Asia-Pacific IVF market during the forecast period between 2019 and 2029?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Introduction to In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and its Benefits
1.2 Evolution of IVF
1.3 Steps Involved in IVF
1.4 Additional IVF Procedures
1.5 Key Trends of IVF in the Asia-Pacific Market
1.6 Assumptions and Limitations
2 Market Dynamics
2.2 Impact Analysis
2.3 Market Drivers
2.3.1 Growth in Median Age of First-Time Motherhood and Declining Fertility Rates
2.3.2 High Success Rate of IVF Treatment
2.3.3 Increasing Demand for Infertility Treatment to Support Aging Population
2.3.4 Impact of Fertility Tourism
2.4 Market Challenges
2.4.1 Unaffordable Cost of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) in Low- and Middle- Income Countries
2.4.2 Lack of Guidelines and Regulations, and Low Awareness of IVF Treatment in some Under-Developed and Developing Nations
2.4.3 Embryo Smuggling Cases Affecting IVF Services Market
2.5 Market Opportunities
2.5.1 Technological Advancements of Time-Lapse Technology
2.5.2 Advances in Embryo Biopsy and Genetic Screening
3 Competitive Landscape
3.1 Key Developments and Strategies
3.1.1 Agreements, Collaborations and Partnerships
3.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.1.4 Rewards and Recognitions
3.1.5 Business Expansions, Regulatory Approvals, and Others
3.2 Market Share Analysis
4 Regulatory Framework
4.2 Legal Requirements and Framework at International Level
4.2.1 International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
4.2.2 International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS)
4.3 Legal Requirements and Framework at Regional Level (Asia-Pacific)
4.3.1 Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE)
4.4 Legal Requirements and Framework at Country Level (of Asia-Pacific Region)
4.4.1 Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
4.4.2 Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Authority (VARTA)
4.4.3 Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
4.4.4 The Medical Council of India
4.4.5 Fertility Preservation Society of India
4.4.6 China's Ministry of Health (CMOH)
4.4.7 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (JSOG)
4.4.8 Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore
4.4.9 Ministry of Health (MOH), Malaysia
4.4.10 Medical Council of Thailand
5 Asia-Pacific IVF Market (by Product Type)
5.2.1 Gamete Collection and Sorting Systems
5.2.2 Sample Handling Systems
5.2.3 Storage and Maintenance Systems
5.2.5 Other IVF Equipment
5.3.1 Embryo Culture Reagents
5.3.2 Cryopreservation Reagents
5.3.3 Gamete Processing Reagents
6 Asia-Pacific IVF Market (by End Users)
6.2 Fertility Clinics
6.4 Clinical Research Centers
7 Asia-Pacific IVF Market (by Procedure)
7.2 Fresh Donor
7.3 Fresh Nondonor
7.4 Frozen Donor
7.5 Frozen Nondonor
8 Asia-Pacific IVF Market (by Country)
8.5 Australia and New Zealand
8.7 South Korea
8.8 Rest-of-Asia Pacific
9 Company Profiles
- Adorefem Gynec Pro-Infertility Division
- Bangkok IVF Center
- Cook Medical
- Esco Group of Companies
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Fertility First
- Hunter Scientific Limited
- IVFtech ApS
- Labotect Labor-Technik-Gttingen GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- Olympus Corporation
- The Cooper Companies Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Vitrolife AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h1dd8v