DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aero-engine Coating Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global aero-engine coating market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global aero-engine coating market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the aero-engine coating market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the aero-engine coating market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global aero-engine coating market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global aero-engine coating market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing the number of production of commercial aircraft
- Adoption in the usage of a material mix
- Aero-engine coating releases harmful VOCs during coating operations
- Improvement in coating materials and technologies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the aero-engine coating market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the aero-engine coating market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global aero-engine coating market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Aero-engine Coating Market Highlights
2.2. Aero-engine Coating Market Projection
2.3. Aero-engine Coating Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Aero-engine Coating Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Aircraft Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Types of Coating
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Engine Type
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Form Type
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Aero-engine Coating Market
4. Aero-engine Coating Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Aircraft Type
5.1. Commercial Aircraft
5.2. Military Aircraft
5.4. General Aviation
6. Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Types of Coating
6.1. Diffusion Aluminide Coatings
6.2. Thermal Barrier Coatings
6.3. Erosion and Corrosion Resistant Coatings
7. Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Engine Type
8. Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Form Type
8.1. Wired Coating
8.2. Powder Coating
8.3. Liquid Coating
9. Global Aero-engine Coating Market by Region
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Aero-engine Coating Market by Aircraft Type
9.1.2. North America Aero-engine Coating Market by Types of Coating
9.1.3. North America Aero-engine Coating Market by Engine Type
9.1.4. North America Aero-engine Coating Market by Form Type
9.1.5. North America Aero-engine Coating Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Aero-engine Coating Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Praxair S.T. Technology Inc.
10.2.2. A&A Thermal Spray Coatings
10.2.3. TURBOCAM Inc.
10.2.4. APS Materials Inc.
10.2.5. United coatings Group
10.2.6. DowDuPont Inc.
10.2.7. PPG Industries Inc.
10.2.8. Indestructible Paint Limited
10.2.9. Chromalloy Gas Turbine LLC
10.2.10. OC Oerlikon Corporation AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lazhbu