DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioinformatics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global bioinformatics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global bioinformatics market to grow with a CAGR of 13.9% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the bioinformatics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the bioinformatics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global bioinformatics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global bioinformatics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of bioinformatics in drug discovery
- Rising adoption by clinical diagnostics
- Increasing the use of artificial intelligence in the healthcare industry
- Lack of skilled personnel
- Growing cloud-based applications
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the bioinformatics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the bioinformatics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global bioinformatics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Bioinformatics Market Highlights
2.2. Bioinformatics Market Projection
2.3. Bioinformatics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Bioinformatics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Products and Services
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Sector
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Bioinformatics Market
4. Bioinformatics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Bioinformatics Market by Products and Services
5.1. Bioinformatics Platforms
5.2. Bioinformatics Services
5.3. Knowledge Management Tools
6. Global Bioinformatics Market by Sector
6.3. Chemoinformatics and Drug Design
6.5. Molecular Phylogenetics
7. Global Bioinformatics Market by Application
7.1. Pharmaceutical Companies
7.2. Academic Institutes
8. Global Bioinformatics Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Bioinformatics Market by Products and Services
8.1.2. North America Bioinformatics Market by Sector
8.1.3. North America Bioinformatics Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Bioinformatics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Bioinformatics Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Life Technologies
9.2.3. LifeMap Sciences Inc.
9.2.4. Illumina Inc.
9.2.6. Dassault Systemes
9.2.8. PerkinElmer Inc.
9.2.9. Agilent Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a3ezie