LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated:
|The way we work has changed. Employees increasingly expect a simplified technology experience that empowers them to make important decisions whenever they need, regardless of location. At the same time, organizations are exploring the use of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and real-time analytics to identify workforce trends, drive evidence-based decisions, and improve efficiencies at every stage of the employee lifecycle.|
Jamie Phillips, CPP and workforce solutions consultant at Kronos, will discuss how the human capital management (HCM) cloud suite provider is leveraging next generation technologies to reshape the shared future of payroll, workforce management, and human resources during the panel discussion, “Future Trends in Time and Attendance.”
|By focusing on the moments that matter most to employees and managers every day – such as scheduling, time and attendance, and absence reporting – organizations will enhance payroll accuracy and efficiency while improving payroll data visibility, mitigating risk, and supporting the development of a highly engaged workforce.|
|Thursday, May 16 at 8 a.m. PT, Room 101AB|
|APA Congress 2019|
|Booth 105, Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, Calif.|
- Meet Kronos HCM and payroll experts in booth 105 during the 37th American Payroll Association Congress or use this link to schedule a meeting.
- Read “5 Things Kronos is Hoping to Learn at APA’s Annual Congress” on the What Work’s blog.
- Learn how Kronos HCM offers a modern, unified solution for the entire workforce.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.