DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Lip Care Products Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America lip care products market reached a value of US$ 589 Million in 2018. Looking forward, the publisher expects the North America lip care products market to reach US$ 728 Million by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of around 4% during 2019-2024.
A major factor driving the market is the confluence of growing emphasis on personal appearances and the wide availability of product varieties. Apart from this, a mounting preference for organic lip care products has prompted the manufacturers to invest substantially in the R&D programs and come up with natural and longer-lasting formulas.
Some of the other growth-inducing factors include a rising demand of sun protection lip care products, increasing population, urbanization, changing lifestyles, inclination of men towards lip care products, etc.
Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Category
- Non-Medicated, Medicated & Therapeutic
- Sun Protection
Among these, the non-medicated category accounts for the largest share.
Market Breakup by Product Type
- Lip Balms
- Lip Butter
- Lip Scrubs
- Lip Oil
Lip Balms currently dominate the market, holding the largest share.
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Speciality Stores
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
Supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the biggest segment, accounting for the largest market share.
Market Breakup by Country
- United States
United States currently dominates the market.
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the North America lip care products market. Some of the major players include:
- Chapstick (Pfizer)
- Burts Bees (The Clorax Company)
- Carmex (Carma Laboratories Inc.)
- Blistex Inc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the North America lip care products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the North America lip care products market based on the category type?
- What is the breakup of the North America lip care products market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America lip care products market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the country-wise breakup of the North America lip care products market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of North America lip care products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America lip care products market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 North America Lip Care Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Trends
5.3 Market Breakup by Category
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Country
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Category
6.1 Non-Medicated Lip Care Products
6.2 Medicated and Therapeutic Lip Care Products
6.3 Sun Protection Lip Care Products
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Lip Balm
7.2 Lip Butter
7.3 Lip Scrubs
7.4 Lip Oil
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Supermarket and Hypermarkets
8.2 Speciality Stores
8.3 Pharmacies and Drug Stores
9 Market Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
10.3 Profiles of Key Players
10.3.1 Chapstick (Pfizer)
10.3.2 Burts Bees (The Clorax Company)|
10.3.3 Carmex (Carma Laboratories Inc.)
10.3.4 Blistex Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bav4cr