SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Swrve, a leading marketing and customer engagement platform, today announced that Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM), the leading independent entertainment studio in North America is using Swrve’s platform to elevate its customers’ mobile user experience and improve app store ratings for the Dove Channel, one of its nine entertainment properties. One key performance indicator realized was a 78% increase in in-app customer satisfaction surveys, which also led to higher engagement and app ratings for Cinedigm.
“Cinedigm is laser focused on delivering premium content and digital channels and services to millions of viewers around the world, providing a quality experience at all times,” said Tony Huidor, Vice President, Product and Operations, Cinedigm. “By choosing Swrve to enhance the mobile experience for our Dove Channel, we can truly refine our customer engagement and satisfaction efforts. Swrve serves as the backbone to how we continue to deliver value to our customers.”
With Swrve, Cinedigm has already realized the following returns on its investment:
- A 56% completion rate among iOS users and a 90% completion rate among Android users for app store review requests, which boosted Cinedigm’s Google Play rating from 2.5 to 4.1 stars
- A 65% open and click rate among active users for weekly push alerts when paired with in-app messaging
- With Swrve, Cinedigm was able to boost its rating in the Google Play store from 2.5 to 4.1, an increase of 64%.
- An additional average of 3.6 app sessions by users who consumed more media content following their initial engagement with in-app messaging campaigns
- A 78% increase in in-app customer satisfaction surveys, which also led to higher engagement and app ratings for Cinedigm.
“The deluge of channels, interactions, and touchpoints for each customer means that understanding and personalizing content to your audience is only half the battle,” said Tom Aitchison, CEO of Swrve. “For brands to truly connect, engage, and retain customers, they need to anticipate and provide relevance in real time. We partnered with Cinedigm to deliver tangible results for each step of the customer journey, and look forward to playing an intrinsic role in helping them scale their communications across millions of devices worldwide.”
Swrve is the marketing and customer engagement platform that helps leading brands confidently scale communications over millions of customers in real time. A Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms leader, Swrve is currently installed in 3.5 billion apps worldwide and processes 14 billion events daily.
Cinedigm powers custom content solutions to the world’s largest retail, media and technology companies. The global digital-first channel company provides premium feature films and series to digital platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, Roku, Apple, Google, cable/satellite providers Comcast, Dish Network and DirectTV, and major retailers like Walmart and Target.