DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Success Case Study: Glossier Beauty Products - How a digital indie brand disrupted the beauty space by harnessing social media to empower and engage with consumers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Success Case Study: Glossier Beauty Products", analyzes how a digitally native indie beauty brand managed to successfully leverage social media to disrupt the beauty industry in the way consumers purchase, engage with, and ultimate perceive their relationship with a brand.
Success Case Study: Glossier Beauty Products - How a digital indie brand disrupted the beauty space by harnessing social media to empower and engage with consumers
Glossier was created as a by-product of a blog, but has since become a major disruptor in the beauty space. Its success has largely been down to a policy of actively seeking out consumers' opinions and incorporating them into the product creation process.
- It is important to understand a brand's target audience and adjust marketing activity accordingly.
- Giving consumers input into the product creation process can drive brand engagement.
- Companies can use social media to improve their image around transparency and authenticity.
Reasons to Buy
- Use a selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Fenty Beauty
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kaclk8