SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) hosts its CDNLive Silicon Valley user conference from April 2-3, 2019, in Santa Clara, California. CDNLive Silicon Valley offers Cadence® users, developers and industry experts an opportunity to connect, share and inspire one another and discover new techniques and methodologies for creating innovative products.
To register for CDNLive Silicon Valley, please visit www.cadence.com/go/cdnlivesv2019reg.
- Lip-Bu Tan, CEO, Cadence
- Andreas B. Bechtolsheim, chief development officer, Arista Networks
- Dr. Anirudh Devgan, president, Cadence
- More than 100 user-authored technical presentations which address everything from machine learning, cloud and automotive topics to advanced-node and mixed-signal design
- Cadence technology sessions providing insight into technology advancements and in-depth details on the company’s tools and IP
- An expanded Designer Expo showcasing the latest products and services from Cadence and its industry partners including Green Hills Software
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities to discuss and debate the challenges and solutions to today’s pressing design questions
For the full agenda and more event details, visit www.cadence.com/go/cdnlivesv2019agenda.
CDNLive Silicon Valley is scheduled for April 2-3, 2019.
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, Calif.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at www.cadence.com.
© 2019 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.