DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Success Case Study: Stella & Dot - Remaking direct sales for experiential and social-media-driven generations" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Stella & Dot positions itself as a next-generation direct sales (which it describes as "social selling") company specializing in jewelry accessories. Its network of "stylists" sells across the US and has expanded internationally, building a business with revenues around $300m.
Direct selling is undergoing a renaissance, fueled by the opportunities for building and accessing social networks online as opposed to outdated, historical door-to-door selling. A new vanguard of businesses, with an associated focus of empowering women and encouraging individual entrepreneurship, are remaking the sector for the 21st century.
- Stella & Dot has been very effective at selling not just a brand style and associated need states, but also a greater idea of allowing women to benefit in a way that fits with their lifestyles and financial needs.
- This message and mode of operation is something its stylists and consumers can buy into, especially it exists from the top of the business on down.
- This stresses that a unifying, credible, believable ethos behind a brand and direct selling operation can make that brand very successful; consumers feel they are contributing to something positive, as do those working for the company as they become emotionally invested in it.
Reasons to Buy
- Increase chances of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6xsjg/2018_success_case?w=4