DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydrogen Peroxide Market Size - Segmented by Product Function, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hydrogen peroxide market is evaluated to exhibit a CAGR of 2.87% during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific is expected to own the largest share of the market among other regions during the forecast period, supported by the growing demand from pulp & paper, textile, and chemical industries.
One of the major factors driving the growth of the market studied is the increasing demand from the paper and pulp industry. Increasing paper production in Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the market studied. In addition, the increasing consumption of hydrogen peroxide as a raw material for propylene oxide production is also expected to drive the market studied.
- Increasing Demand from Pulp & Paper Industry
- Bleaching Product Function to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific to Lead the Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation & Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd.
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Chang Chun Group
- EkO Peroxide LLC (AkzoNobel NV)
- Evonik Industries AG
- Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc.
- Gujarat Alkali & Chemicals Ltd.
- Hodogaya Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kemira Oyj
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
- National Peroxide Ltd.
- Qingdao LaSheng Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hbtjv2/worldwide?w=4