DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Programmable Logic Controller Market - Segmented By Type (Hardware, Software, and Services), Application (Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Pharmaceuticals), and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2017, the global programmable logic controller market was estimated at USD 11.53 billion and is expected to reach USD 14.21 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 3.7% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
Automation systems that use PLC also help reduce the industrial emissions. The CO2 emissions are expected to be brought down by around 34 million metric tons per year, by employing automation.
Energy consumption can also be reduced by using automated systems. Moreover, automation is expected to downsize the energy cost down by up to 70%. It has been proven that about 20-25% of the total energy resources be conserved by employing automation.
- Increased Need to Reduce Machine Downtime to Drive the Market Growth
- Chemical & Petrochemical to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
- United States to Hold a Major Share in North America
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global PLC Market - Segmentation by Type
6. Global PLC Market - Segmentation by End-user Industry
7. Global PLC Market - Segmentation by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Market
- ABB Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvrgvz/global?w=4