The global Cancer Immunotherapy market reached USD 42,584.18 Million in 2017 by registering a CAGR of 7.5% across the globe. Moreover, the market is expected to garner USD 86,678.7 Million by the end of 2027.
The global demand for Cancer Immunotherapy is increasing due to massive growth of healthcare industry across the globe. Further, increasing awareness about early diagnosis and advanced personalized medicine as a part of targeted therapy is key growth driver for global Cancer Immunotherapy market over the forecast period.
Global Cancer Immunotherapy market is segmented on the basis of technology into Cellular Immunotherapy, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors, Cancer Vaccines & Cytokine Therapy. Among these segments, Monoclonal Antibodies segment (65.5% share in 2017) occupies the largest market of Cancer Immunotherapy across the globe.
Further, global Monoclonal Antibodies segment is anticipated to reach USD 56,290.7 Million by the end of 2027 from USD 27,911.8 Million in 2017. Moreover, this segment is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. In addition, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors segment of Cancer Immunotherapy is expected to achieve Y-o-Y growth rate of 8.9% in 2027 as compared to previous year.
Pfizer, Merck, Amgen and Roche are some of the prominent players of Cancer Immunotherapy market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Definitions, Assumptions & Abbreviations
3. Market Taxonomy
4. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market - Executive Summary
5. Cancer Immunotherapy Product Overview
6. Top Countries with Highest Demand for Cancer Immunotherapy, 2017
7. Recent Changes and Development in Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Geography
8. Regional Average Pricing Analysis, 2017
9. Cancer Immunotherapy Value Chain Analysis
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Porter's Five Force Model Analysis
12. Cancer Immunotherapy Market - Risk Analysis
13. Market Dynamics & Its Impact Analysis
- Advaxis Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lily and Co.
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9llpn4/cancer?w=4