DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Governance Market - Segmented by Deployment (On-cloud and On-premises), Business Function (Operations and IT, Legal), End-user Industry (IT and Telecom, Healthcare, BFSI), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The rapidly increasing growth in data volumes and rising regulatory and compliance mandates are projected to drive the growth of data governance market. However, issues related to varying structure of regulatory policies and data address validation are estimated to challenge the growth of the market.
Increasing Growth of Data Volume to Provide Immense Opportunity
Asia-Pacific to be the Fastest Growing Market
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region for data governance market, owing to the growing technology expenditures in economies, such as China, India, Singapore, and Australia. The demand for cost-effective data management and governance solutions and services among small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is further driving the demand for data governance market in the region.
According to the report published by Dow Jones Venture Source, in 2017, China accounts for 46% of the combined valuation for the top 10 most valuable unicorns (privately held Startup Company with a current valuation of USD 1 billion or more). The increasing investment in infrastructure upgrades and digitization, such as emergence in AI and IoT in various sectors in the region have also resulted in the higher adoption of data governance solutions in the region.
- Symantec Corp. launched a new privacy research center to give consumers greater control over their data and their online footprints, and provide governments and corporations with additional tools to help them be responsible custodians of data they handle. Symantec's initiatives are intended to focus on best practices concerning protection, ownership, and governance of consumer data.
- Mastercard and IBM collaborated to launch a new data trust, Truata designed to help organizations conduct analytics in compliance with Europe's upcoming privacy and data protection framework, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Data Governance Market Insights
4.1 Data Governance Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Technology Roadmap
5. Data Governance Market Dynamics
5.1 Data Governance Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Regulatory and Compliance Mandates
5.1.2 Increasing Growth of Data Volume
5.2 Data Governance Market Restraints
5.2.1 Varying Structure of Regulatory Policies and Data Address Validation
6. Global Data Governance Market Segmentation
6.1 By Deployment
6.2 By Organization Size
6.2.1 Large-scale Business
6.2.2 Small- and Medium-scale Business
6.3 By Component
6.4 By Business Function
6.4.1 Operation and IT
6.4.4 Other Functions (Human Resources, Sales & Marketing)
6.5 By End-user Industry
6.5.1 IT and Telecom
6.5.6 Other Industries (Manufacturing, Real Estate, Education, Research, Government and Utilities)
6.6 By Region
6.6.1 North America Data Governance Market Size (2018-2023)
6.6.2 Europe Data Governance Market Size (2018-2023)
6.6.3 Asia-Pacific Data Governance Market Size (2018-2023)
6.6.4 Latin America Data Governance Market Size (2018-2023)
6.6.5 Middle East & Africa Data Governance Market Size (2018-2023)
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Collibra Inc.
7.2 SAS Institute Inc.
7.3 TIBCO Software Inc
7.4 SAP SE
7.5 Alation Inc.
7.6 Alfresco Software Inc.
7.7 Informatica Corporation
7.8 Orchestra Networks
7.9 Symantec Corporation
7.10 IBM Corporation
7.11 Oracle Corporation
7.12 Talend Inc.
7.13 Varonis Systems Inc.
List Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Data Governance Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6jp8d/global_data?w=4