The global perforating gun market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.07% during the period 2019-2023.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the increase in upstream oil and gas investments. Owing to the increase in investments, the activities in the upstream oil and gas segment are proliferating. This increase in upstream oil and gas investments is likely to boost the growth of the global perforating gun market during the forecast period.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the rise in oil and gas E&P activities. E&P is an upstream oil and gas activity that is performed to find and produce underlying oil and gas resources.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the fluctuation in crude oil. The fluctuation of crude oil prices has pressurized many oil and gas companies which led to postpone E&P projects as the production of crude oil at low cost generation.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- Babcock International Group
- Holtec International
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the Key vendors in this market space?
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Onshore - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Offshore - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing applications of IoT in oil and gas industry
- Increase in upstream oil and gas investments
- Innovation in perforation technology
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Baker Hughes
- National Oilwell Varco
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kn2kk5/perforating_gun?w=4