DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Modality, By Product (Consoles, Accessories), By End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Emerging economies have been offering new investment avenues to global market players. Developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing patient pool are driving demand for advanced medical devices in these countries.
Point of contact (POC) ultrasound is used for diagnostic procedures generally involving portable ultrasound devices. It is relatively cheaper and can be widely used in patient care. IVUS ultrasound is one such device, which is smaller and can be used to detect abnormalities in the vascular system.
- The intravascular ultrasound market was valued at USD 1.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow lucratively over the forecast period
- By product, the accessories segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period. It is also the largest product segment
- On the basis of end use, the diagnostic centers segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing establishments of standalone diagnostic centers
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period owing to improved healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and investments from global market players
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology And Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Definitions
Chapter 4 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 5 Business Environment Analysis
Chapter 6 Modality Business Analysis
Chapter 7 Product Business Analysis
Chapter 8 End-Use Business Analysis
Chapter 9 Regional Business Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Canon Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Samsung Medison
- Mindray Medical
- Chison Medical Imaging Co. Ltd.
- Fujifilm Corporation
- Boston Medical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqrpg7/intravascular?w=4