FRANKFURT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), today announced the details of its participation at the 2018 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Frankfurt, Germany, taking place October 23-24th. Named a September 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor in Data Science and Machine Learning, and recognized by CNBC as one of the most promising up-and-coming companies with the potential to transform industries, Immuta enables algorithm-driven enterprises to quickly operationalize data for increased access and control to drive their machine learning and advanced analytics programs. In turn, this frees up data science teams to work with all of an organization’s data without being hamstrung by complex security regulations or information governance policies.
- Who: Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI)
- What: Will showcase its data management platform that enables the legal and ethical use of data in machine learning and AI at the 2018 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
- When: Tuesday, October 23 – Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Where: Kap Europa Congress Centre, Frankfurt, Germany
- Details: Immuta Booth (#S18)
Immuta activities at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Frankfurt include:
- Booth #S18: The company will showcase its data management platform that enables the legal and ethical use of data in machine learning and AI.
Wednesday, October 24, 10:05 – 10:25 AM: Matt Vogt, Immuta’s Sr.
Solution Architect, will present, “Machine Learning - Is Your Privacy
- The session will focus on the conflicts between privacy and machine learning and common concerns such as link attacks and profiling. Vogt will also explore strategies that allow usage of personal information while protecting privacy, including concepts around consent and analytical context and techniques for implementing privacy by design – a cornerstone of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
For more information and updates - follow @ImmutaData or visit https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/emea/data-analytics-germany.
- For more information about Immuta’s data management platform for AI, visit www.immuta.com.
- Click here to request an Immuta demo.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Vimeo.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Gartner Data & Analytics Summits 2018
Data and analytics leaders are fueling digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries. The conference will give you the tools to build on the fundamentals of data management, BI, and analytics; harness innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT); and accelerate the shift toward a data-driven culture to lead the way to better business outcomes. Find out more information about your nearest event: https://www.gartner.com/events/.
Immuta is the fastest way for algorithm-driven enterprises to accelerate the development and control of machine learning and advanced analytics. The company’s hyperscale data management platform provides data scientists with rapid, personalized data access to dramatically improve the creation, deployment, and auditability of machine learning and AI. Founded in 2014, Immuta is headquartered in College Park, Maryland.