NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FOX Nation will present a fresh slate of daily short-form programming, including offerings such as Deep Dive featuring first rate political analysts and UN-PC co-hosted by conservative firebrand Britt McHenry and The Greg Gutfeld Show staple Tyrus, announced John Finley, Senior Vice President of Development and Production. Each short-form program, airing in designated timeslots, will also be made available in FOX Nation’s archival footage. Debuting later this fall, the new on demand subscription-based streaming service will be intended to enhance the FOX News viewer experience, offering exclusive content and access to a variety of programs.
In making the announcement, Finley said, “Our short-form daily programming will showcase powerful commentary from our signature roster of talent. Each program will provide distinctive viewpoints, whether it be focused on news of the day or topical, in-depth discussions and we are looking forward to debuting this new platform to the most loyal fans in television.”
Additionally, FOX Nation will also be the only service to offer on demand audio of FOX News Channel (FNC) 30 minutes following each program. The service will also simulcast FOX News Radio’s (FNR) popular programs such as The Brian Kilmeade Show, Benson & Harf and The Todd Starnes Show and The Tom Shillue Show.
Each weekday morning, FOX Nation will kick off at 7AM/ET with FOX & Friends First’s Rob Schmitt and FOX News Headlines 24/7’s Carley Shimkus co-hosting Primetime Highlights, a program that breaks down key moments from FNC’s top-rated primetime programming. FOX Nation will also exclusively present FOX & Friends’ After the Show Show at 9AM/ET, showcasing a mix of the FOX & Friends cast as they wrap up their program and take part in casual discourse, which will transition from its current home on Foxnews.com.
At 9:30AM/ET, conservative lightning rod Tomi Lahren will present her First Thoughts, sharing her opinion on the latest news in politics and pop culture. Additionally, FNC senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano will host a live program at 9:30AM/ET examining the news of the day from a libertarian and legal perspective alongside featured guests.
Afternoon coverage will kick off at 12PM/ET with Deep Dive, which will draw on some of FNC’s brightest political commentators such as The Next Revolution’s Steve Hilton and The Wall Street Journal editorial page editor Paul Gigot. The show will feature a thoughtful discussion on one particular hot-button topic every day. At 6PM/ET, Tomi Lahren will present her signature Final Thoughts, recapping her views on the day’s top stories. Also, at 6PM/ET, Britt McHenry and “Tyrus” will co-host UN-PC, featuring a rotating guest, that summarizes the day’s top political, sports and entertainment headlines. Wrapping up at 7PM/ET, FOX News Radio host and comedian Tom Shillue will host Quiz Show, playing trivia with select guests.
ADDITIONAL WEEKLY & MONTHLY PROGRAMMING:
- Senior political analyst Brit Hume will contribute regular analysis on the top news headlines that are captivating the nation at the moment.
- Greg Gutfeld, co-host of The Five and host of The Greg Gutfeld Show, will helm One Smart Person & Greg Gutfeld. The program will feature discourse between Gutfeld and one “smart” guest, who will discuss the latest news in a fun and lively fashion on select days of the week.
- Dana Perino will host Dana Perino’s Book Club showcasing selected authors and popular books on a monthly basis.
- FOX News primetime host Laura Ingraham and Ingraham Angle regular Raymond Arroyo will also co-host Laura & Raymond, a program focused on politics and culture.
- Popular primetime fixture Sean Hannity will also host a program that is currently in development.
- David Webb will host a weekly program entitled Reality Check, where he will aim to keep the Washington politicians and media elite accountable.
- Every week, Jeanine Pirro will helm a special 10-minute abbreviated edition of Justice with Judge Jeanine to offer legal insights on the week’s top news headlines.
- Moms, a monthly program hosted by former Real World star and FNC contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy will shine the light on motherhood and family life from women all over the country.
- FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes will host Starnes Country, live from his radio studio on select days of the week. Focused on patriotism and Christian faith, Starnes will be joined by guests for each program.
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, Fox Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top-five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country. Additionally, a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states Fox News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.