DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Romano’s Macaroni Grill®, a national restaurant chain with award winning Italian food today unveiled eight fall-inspired favorites that have been added to the menu for a limited time. Fall classics from Osso Bucco to Braised Lamb Shank and Pumpkin Cheesecake take center stage on the seasonal menu and are now available at participating locations nationwide. The brand has also broadened its everyday happy hour menu to include a variety of craveable food and beverage offerings at $4, $6 and $8 price points which will be offered seven days a week from 3:00 p.m. to close*.
The Macaroni Grill fall favorites menu is available through the holidays and is sure to provide a savory and sweet twist to any autumn evening. Items include:
- Prosciutto + Cheese Board: Imported prosciutto, sun-dried tomato herbed goat cheese and grana padano cheese are paired with rosemary crackers and fig jam.
- Mediterranean Hummus: House-made hummus is topped with toasted pine nuts, olive oil and is served with rosemary crackers.
- Osso Bucco: Tender braised beef is served with Italian brown onion gravy, roasted butternut squash mashed potatoes and is finished with crispy sage.
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi: Grilled Mahi-Mahi filet is paired with bruschetta tomatoes, pesto gnocchi and topped with fresh basil.
- Braised Lamb Shank: Tender braised lamb shank is served with a marsala demi-glace, butternut squash mashed potatoes and is finished with crispy sage.
- Porterhouse Steak: This Porterhouse steak features rosemary lemon butter and crispy brussels sprout halves with a balsamic glaze.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Creamy pumpkin cheesecake is topped with caramel sauce, fresh whipped cream and house-made caramel croccante pieces.
- Sea Salt Caramel Gelato: A house-made caramel croccante cup features sea salt caramel gelato, chocolate ganache and toffee crumbles.
“There’s nothing better on a crisp, fall day than enjoying a delicious and comforting meal and making memories with loved ones,” stated Holly Wagstaff-Bellomo, vice president of marketing, Macaroni Grill. “With our fall-inspired menu available for a limited time and new everyday happy hour menu, autumn is the perfect time for our guests to try delightful new dishes or tried and true Macaroni Grill favorites that savor the time-honored traditions and flavors of Italy.”
The new everyday happy hour menu promises guests a unique bar experience at prices that everyone can appreciate. An assortment of 10 appetizers and a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages were created to suit any taste. From flavorsome bites such as Toasted Cheese Ravioli and Signature Mac + Cheese Bites for just $4 each, to flatbreads and Crispy Artichokes for $6 each and Mediterranean Hummus and Spinach + Artichoke Dip for $8 each, there’s no shortage of options from which to choose. Delectable beverages including draft beers, sparkling water Frizzantes, premium and signature cocktails offer endless opportunities for guests to unwind as well. Macaroni Grill’s full happy hour menu can be found at www.macaronigrill.com.
For more information on Romano’s Macaroni Grill, fall favorites available for a limited time or new everyday happy hour menu, please visit www.macaronigrill.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
*State regulations may apply. Price and participation may vary by location.
About Romano’s Macaroni Grill®
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is an Italian restaurant brand founded in 1988. Inspired by Italian country cuisine, Macaroni Grill believes in an open kitchen that allows guests to see its ingredients and preparation techniques that blend Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration in a polished casual atmosphere. Named the No. 1 Italian Restaurant Chain in America by a Nation's Restaurant News consumer survey, Macaroni Grill has 85 company-owned locations in 22 states, plus 23 franchise locations in the U.S. and 7 other countries.