DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Licensed Merchandise Market - by Category, Product Type, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Licensed Merchandise Market had a market value of 105 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 396.5 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 24.79% between 2017 and 2023.
North America has the largest market for Licensed Merchandise Market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Drivers vs. Constraints
- The Global Licensed Merchandise Market is expected to grow due to the increase in the youth population, increase in the middle class population and also due to growth in other markets such as jewelry market and concert market.
- The threat of duplicating or piracy is the constraining factor for the Global Licensed Merchandise Market.
Industry Structure & Updates
- As to encourage Licensed Merchandise on sports and clothing, the Indian cricketer Virat Kohli launched the brand WROGN in India.
- Walt Disney
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd.
- Hasbro Inc.
- Kynetics LLC (Fanatic, Inc.)
- NBCUniversal Media
- Li Ning Company Limitd
- Sports Direct International PLC
- Ralph Lauren
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Everlast Worldwide Inc.
- Knights Apparel
- eBay Entrprise Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Prada Group
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Licensed Merchandise Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Category
6. Global Licensed Merchandise Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product Type
7. Global Licensed Merchandise Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Licensed Merchandise Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7j4sdz/global_licensed?w=4