DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Middle East - Mobile Network Operators and MVNOs" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Middle East mobile market offers some opportunities for growth due to its large populations and increasingly progressive outlook. However, there are vast differences between the various countries. Some markets have significant mobile penetration and are looking towards mobile broadband for growth - while other markets face more challenging issues with infrastructure destruction and civil tension inhibiting current growth.
This report provides comprehensive insights and statistics into the mobile markets of the Middle East and includes the countries of Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Many Middle Eastern mobile operators are facing increased challenges in the mobile sector, due primarily to regulatory reforms, liberalisation, Over-The-Top providers, economic and civil conditions, the lifting of sanctions (Iran) and mobile market saturation.
- The mobile operators have risen to the challenges presented across the various markets. By using methods such as network infrastructure sharing, international expansion, acquisitions and partnerships, cost cutting and service improvements, many of the operators continue to survive and even grow. Focusing on mobile broadband opportunities is becoming particularly beneficial to many operators.
- Alfa Telecom
- Axiom Telecom
- Bayanat Al-Oula
- GO Telecom
- Golan Telecom
- HOT Mobile
- Mobile Communications
- MTC Touch
- Pelephone (Bezeq)
- Rami Levy
- Regional Telecom
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
- Syrian Telecommunication Establishment (STE)
- Virgin Mobile Middle East & Africa (Virgin Mobile MEA)
- Viva Bahrain
- Vodafone Qatar
- Vodafone Turkey
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgx75c/middle_east?w=4