DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Poland Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2022- by Domestic and International Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Express Logistics, Cold Chain, Third Party Logistics, E-commerce Logistics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report also covers Poland warehousing market by geography (Warsaw, Silesia, Poznan, and others), by business model (Industrial/ Retail/ Agriculture, Container Freight/ inland Container Deport and Cold Storage), cross comparison of various regions in Poland on the basis of headline rent, effective rent and vacancy rate, classification of major warehousing hubs in Poland, competitive scenario, future outlook and projections.
The report also covers Poland express logistics market by air and ground express, by B2B, B2C and C2C segment, by international and domestic express logistics service, competitive scenario, future outlook.
The report also presents with a snapshot on e-commerce logistics market, CEP (Courier, Express and Parcel) market, cold chain logistics and third party logistics industry along growth drivers and trends, issues and challenges, industry norms and regulations, recent industry activities.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Poland logistics market size
- Poland freight forwarding demand in 2017
- Poland warehousing demand market 2017
- Poland value added services market size in 2017
- Poland express logistics demand 2017
- Poland cold chain market size 2017
- Poland 3PL market size 2017
- Competition in Poland logistics industry
- Major companies Poland logistics market
- Market Share of major players in Poland logistics industry
- Future outlook for Poland logistics market
- Trends & Developments and Issues & Challenges in Poland logistics market
- Analyst Recommendation
- DB Schenker
- DHL Poland
- DPD Polska
- DSV Group
- Kuehne + Nagel
- LOTOS Kolej Sp. Z. o. o
- PKP Cargo
- Raben Group
- Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpbwlw/poland_logistics?w=4