DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advancements in Rechargeable Battery Materials, Plastic Waste Recycling, Carbon Fiber Recycling, Graphene Laminated Pipes, and Antibacterial Hydrogels" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report profiles innovations in solid polymer electrolyte ions for developing rechargeable batteries, solvent-based physical processes for recycling plastic waste, commercial carbon fiber recovery production line for reclaiming carbon fibers from manufacturing waste, graphene laminated pipes for providing corrosion protection during fluid transportation in the oil and gas industry, and hydrogel composite materials that can be used as wound dressing for treating skin damage.
Key Topics Covered
- Solid Polymer Electrolyte Ions for Next-generation Batteries
- Recycling Virgin Plastics from Food Packaging
- Commercial Carbon Fiber Recovery Line
- Graphene Laminated Pipes for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Adhesive Antibacterial Hydrogel for Wound Healing
- Industry Contacts
- Industry Interactions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65739d/2018_advancements?w=4