DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Vehicle Analytics Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vehicle Analytics market was valued at USD 1.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 4.14 billion by 2023.
Vehicle analytics has applications such as in predictive maintenance, safety and security management, driver performance analysis, amongst various others. The end-users of this technology are OEMs, regulatory bodies, insurers, amongst various others.
Cars of the future are poised to show immense intelligence with prodigious connectivity. Also, data analytics will allow the vehicles to interact, navigate, collaborate without human mediation, and create a vast volume of data. Apart from this, use of vehicle telematics, and advancements in machine learning and AI are expected to fuel the market growth. However, the high cost of this technology can limit the penetration to high-end luxury cars and is expected to challenge the vehicle analytics market.
- Rising Demand for Predictive Maintenance to Augment the Market
- Asia-Pacific Expected to Witness the Fastest Growth
Notable Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - At the Mobile World Congress, SAP SE expanded the SAP Vehicles Network initiative to add HERE Technologies, MasterCard and Postmates. Together, the Network aims to work on various new features of vehicle analytics.
- October 2017 - Teletrac Navman announced a collaboration with Noregon. This partnership aims to combine the fleet management capabilities of Teletrac Navman and the vehicle health and safety diagnostics of Noregon, to provide a holistic view of vehicle fitness in real time.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Vehicle Analytics Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Vehicle Analytics Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- SAP SE
- Genetec Inc.
- HARMAN International
- IBM Corporation
- Inquiron Ltd.
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Teletrac Navman U.S. Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Vehicle Analytics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9d95hp/vehicle_analytics?w=4