DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Virtual Retinal Display Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing Trend for Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) in the Market
Virtual reality and augmented reality are latest trends which are expected to dominate the market. The use of Virtual Retinal Display in AR and VR systems is growing as a better quality in the projection of images is achievable. Occulus VR has planned on releasing VRD for the products it is expected to release such as Occulus AR/VR etc.
AR/VR is already being deemed as a disruptive technology which is expected to change the state of the markets. Gaming is also expected to be revolutionized by the advent of AR/VR technology and the implementation of retinal displays for such purposes serves many advantages such as better picture clarity, brightness, etc. It is expected that about 1 billion users will be using AR VR technology by 2020.
- Entertainment & Gaming Industry is Expected to Be One of the Primary Recipients of the Technology
- North America Has Been Found to Have High Adoption for Business Process Management
Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - A startup named Magic Leap has been received large funding of USD 461 million by an entity led by Saudi Arabia's sovereign investment arm.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Virtual Retinal Display Market Segmentation
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Avegant Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Human Interface Technology Laboratory
- Texas Instruments
- Microvision Inc.
- Vuzix Corp
- HTC Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Innovega Inc.
- Occulus VR
- Magic Leap
- Brother Industries Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Virtual Retinal Display Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jq6lv/virtual_retinal?w=4