DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Access Control Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Access Control Market was valued at USD 6.8 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 11.1 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.45%, over the forecast period (2018-2023).
According to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), the Business Email Compromise (BEC) scam saw an increase of 1,300% in identified exposed losses, totaling over USD 3 billion, since January 2015. Such losses could be better controlled through the use of access control software. According to the Association of Fraud Examiners in 2015 the amount of internal theft accounts for about 5% of annual revenue for companies.
The implementation of access control systems contributes to the growth in the safety and security of office surroundings. Such identity theft of data has been increasing owing to which governments have been adopting the use of access control systems. As the cyber attacks, frauds and government authentication mandates continue to grow in sophistication and scope, the need to strengthen security while reducing costs is paramount across various industry verticals.
- Increasing Threats for Identity Theft Emphasize the Growth in the Use of Access Control for Governments
- Residential Control Systems are One of the Prime Markets for Access Control Market
- North America has Been Found to Have High Adoption for Business Process Management
Developments in the Market
- April 2018 - Fort Campbell is being installed with access control mechanisms to check driving licenses as well as military ID.
- April 2018 - Indian railways strengthens surveillance mechanism and has identified about 202 railway stations to install Integrated Security Systems etc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Global Access Control Market Segmentation and Forecast
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Honeywell Security Group
- AMAG Technology Inc.
- ASSA Abloy AB Group
- Gallagher Group Limited
- Gemalto NV
- Crossmatch Technologies Inc.
- Morpho SA
- Samsung Techwin
- 3M Cogent
- NEC Corporation
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Global Access Control Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66z2xc/opportunity?w=4