DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aftermarket Fuel Additives Market - Segmented by Type, Application, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aftermarket fuel additives market is expected to register a moderately high growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Fuel additives are used to enhance the qualities of the base fuel or to add new required performance features.
In 2017, deposit control additives dominated the global aftermarket fuel additives market. The addition of deposit control additives (DCA) helps to keep the whole fuel system completely clean and free of extraneous matter. If they are not in adequate quantity in gasoline, harmful deposits can build up inside the engine.
Owing to such factors, and various other advantages provided by them, they have acquired a significant importance in the aftermarket fuel additive market.
- Gasoline - The Largest Application Market
- North America - the Dominating Regional Market
- May 2017: Cummins, Inc., the world's largest manufacturer of diesel engines, officially endorsed and recommended two Power Service products (fuel additives) - Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost and Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost - for use in diesel engines
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- BRB International
- Chevron Oronite Company LLC
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Total S.A.
- Innospec Inc.
- Lucas Oil Products Inc.
- BASF SE
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- BG Products Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37fpnk/worldwide?w=4