DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Adhesion Promoters Market - Segmented by Type, Application, End-user Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global adhesion promoters market is expected to register a moderate CAGR during the forecast period.
Increasing Usage in Packaging Sector
Adhesion promoters also help in improving the aesthetics of the packaging product. Currently, most of the global companies are implementing various designs on the outer cover of their products as a marketing strategy. These are majorly implemented in the form of paints & coatings or adhesive agents. This, in turn, is increasing the usage of adhesive promoters, as these materials help to prevent the coatings or the adhesives (tapes or layer) from wear and tear.
Driven primarily by rising consumer engagement and improving technology, demand for intelligent packaging has recently surged and is expected to continue on a high-growth trajectory during the forecast period.
Other Key Highlights
- Usage of Titanate & Zirconate Based Promoters are expected to Increase
- Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Share and Forecast)
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Share and Forecast)
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
- 3M Company
- Evonik Industries
- BASF SE
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Arkema SA
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Altana AG
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Borica Co. Ltd
- Ems-Chemie Holding AG
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- DIC Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncmsw7/global_adhesion?w=4