DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Logger Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Logger Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is the increasing demand for test, measurement, and control solutions and growing demand of systems on chip (SoC's) will boost the market worldwide.
Amongst Measurement, the market is categorized into pressure, temperature, power, humidity and multi-sensor.
By Type, the market is categorized into Stand-alone data loggers and automated systems/modules.
Based on Application, the market is categorized into environment, transportation, power, oil & gas, food industry, chemical, medicine, agricultural research and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Data Logger Market, By Measurement
5 Data Logger Market, By Type
6 Data Logger Market, By Application
7 Data Logger Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Lascar Electronics
- Delta OHM
- Delphin Technology
- Digitron Italia
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Acumen Instruments
- Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers
- Keysight Technologies
- AEMC Instruments
- National Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qr3s7t/the_data_logger?w=4