DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Market for Scanning Probe Microscope Probe Tips to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report contains the latest information and historical data on this advanced instrumentation market, covering market revenues, producers and end-user market demand.
One of the most important components of a Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) is the probe. Virtually all probes are interchangeable-users can use probes from different manufacturers in the same instruments.
The SPM probe tips market is an important part of the overall SPM market, and is very competitive. Probes range greatly in price, properties, coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. SPM probe tips are very sharp, but when they come into contact with a specimen sample they become dull or contaminated, necessitating their replacement.
The main markets targeted are:
- Semiconductors and failure analysis labs.
- Industrial R&D, inspection/fault analysis (e.g. display, LED, photovoltaics, memory, sensors).
- Academia, materials research and nanomaterials research.
- Biomedical and life sciences (including pharma and research).
The report includes:
- Market analysis of the Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) Probe Tips market including revenues, future growth estimates, market outlook.
- Analysis of end-user markets in semiconductors, materials and nanomaterials research, industrial R&D, life and health sciences research including growth estimates.
- Profiles on Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM) Probe Tips companies including products and estimated revenues.
Key Topics Covered
1 RESEARCH SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
1.1 Report scope
1.2 Research methodology
2 THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR SPM PROBE TIPS
2.2 Market Demand
2.3 Market Revenues 2008-2025
2.4 Company Profiles
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1 Global market for SPM probes, 2008-2025 (US$), Conservative and optimistic estimates
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1 Market demand for SPM probes 2017, %
Figure 2 Market demand for SPM probes 2025, %
Figure 3: Global market for SPM probes, 2008-2025 (US$), Conservative and optimistic estimates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk3lrd/the_global_market?w=4