DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Dried Fruits Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Dried Fruits Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising disposable and increasing health awareness among consumers.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market is categorized into Non-Store Based and Store Based.
Based on Type, the market is segregated into Berries, Grapes, Dates, Apricots, Figs, Peaches and Other Types.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Snacks, Desserts, Breakfast Cereals, Confectionery, Dairy Products, Bakery and Other Applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Dried Fruits Market, by Distribution Channel
5 Dried Fruits Market, by Type
6 Dried Fruits Market, by Application
7 Dried Fruits Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Sun-Maid Growers (U.S.)
- Olam International Ltd.
- Arimex Ltd (Lithuania)
- Sunsweet Growers Inc. (U.S.)
- Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. (U.S.)
- National Raisin Company (U.S.)
- Sunbeam Foods Pty Ltd (Australia)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkv46v/global_dried?w=4