LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moogsoft, a leader of artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps), today announced the lineup of speakers for its second annual AIOps Symposium in London on September 6, 2018.
The exclusive event will feature special presentations by enterprise IT leaders on how companies across industries can use artificial intelligence to automate their IT operations and increase agility, lower operational costs, and deliver better customer experiences. Speakers will include a broad mix of Moogsoft customers, partners, and analysts.
- Phil Tee, CEO & Co-Founder, Moogsoft
- Will Cappelli, CTO EMEA and Global Product Strategy, Moogsoft
- Kalyan Kumar, CVP & CTO, HCL Technologies
- Rüdiger Schmid, IT Management - Diagnostics & Connected Vehicle Data, Daimler AG
- Natalia Jojic-Ferguson, Solutions Architect, Worldpay
- Vivek Bhalla, Research Director, Gartner
- Doug Cackett, EMEA Head of Big Data & IoT Solution, Dell EMC
- Jonathan Davidson, SVP & GM - Service Provider Networking, Cisco
“This event is going to be a unique experience for IT leaders pursuing digital transformation and looking to de-risk their cloud migration, automate inefficient processes, and use AI and machine learning to quickly resolve outages, downtime, and other performance-impacting incidents,” said Phil Tee, CEO of Moogsoft. “We’ll host the most forward-thinking industry experts as they share insights and give practical advice on how the application of AI can improve the performance of IT teams across industries.”
The event will be held September 6 at Sea Containers in London, 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and followed by an after-party. Click here to learn more about AIOps Symposium and to register for the event.
Moogsoft builds AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter to provide better customer experiences. With patented algorithms analysing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, Moogsoft’s unique technology helps enterprise companies such as SAP® SuccessFactors®, Intuit®, GoDaddy™, and HCL Technologies avoid outages and increase their operational agility. To learn more, visit www.moogsoft.co.uk.