DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Insulated Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Insulated Packaging Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include the growth in flexible insulation packaging, increasing e-commerce industry, and rising demand in Pharma industries.
Based on packaging type, market is divided into bags & pouches, wraps, boxes & containers and other packaging types.
By material type, market is categorized into plastics, corrugated cardboard, wood, glass, expanded polystyrene foam (EPS), cupboard, polyurethane (PUR) foam and other applications. Other applications are subdivided into vacuum insulated panel, radiant barrier films, insulating cement, expanded silica and mineral fiber.
On basis of type, market is divided into flexible, semi rigid and rigid.
Amongst application market is divided into industrial, cosmetics, food & beverages, pharmaceutical and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Insulated Packaging Market, By Packaging Type
5 Insulated Packaging Market, By Material Type
6 Insulated Packaging Market, By Type
7 Insulated Packaging Market, By Application
8 Insulated Packaging Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Constantia Flexibles
- Innovia Films
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Greiner Group
- Amcor Limited
- Constantia Flexibles
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Marko Foam Products Inc.
- Innovative Energy Inc.
- Cold Ice
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbfj86/insulated?w=4