DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Speed Serial Switch Fabrics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global High Speed Serial Switch Fabrics Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in research and development activities, rise in demand for technological advancements and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on product, market is segmented into VLAN switching, layer switching, network core switching and other products.
Depending on application, market is divided into security, audio and video transmission, data center consolidation and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 High Speed Serial Switch Fabrics Market, By Product
5 High Speed Serial Switch Fabrics Market, By Application
6 High Speed Serial Switch Fabrics Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Integrated Device Technology Inc.
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Pentek, Inc.
- Sierra Wireless
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x55nc2/high_speed_serial?w=4