DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Intermittent Catheter Market Analysis (2018-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Intermittent Catheter Market size is expected to reach $3 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 8.9% CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2024.
The key factors driving the growth of intermittent catheters market are growing cases of urinary incontinence and growing number of geriatric population on a global level.
However, highly competitive market environment and limited awareness about the benefits of intermittent catheters are factors that is expected to limit the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into Non-coated Intermittent Catheters and Coated Intermittent Catheters. Coated Intermittent Catheters is further sub segmented into Hydrophilic, Antimicrobial, and Others.
- Based on category, the market is segmented into Kid Length Catheter, Male Length Catheters, and Female Length Catheter.
- Based on end-user the market is segmented into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Medical Research Centers.
- The indication segment Urinary Incontinence, Spinal Cord Injuries, General Surgery, and Other Indications.
- Based on Regions, the Intermittent Catheter market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Intermittent Catheter Market
4. Global Intermittent Catheter Market by Category
5. Global Intermittent Catheter Market by End-User
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market by Indication
7. Global Intermittent Catheter Market by Region
8. Company Profiles
- Becton Dickinson Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Coloplast Ltd.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Medical Technologies of Georgia Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Pennine Healthcare
- Adapta Medical
- ConvaTec Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/225nsv/global?w=4