DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Injection Molding: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this market study includes the leading plastics injection molding technologies that are currently in use globally. These technologies are used for several applications, such as medical devices, consumer packaging, telecommunications, automotive industry and in various other sectors, as well as in new emerging sectors driven by technological innovation. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are assessed and discussed, as are the current and likely regulatory environments in support of this industry.
The market analysis provided in this report is based on a variety of data sources. These include the most recent government, industry, company and academic data regarding the projected level of demand for plastics injection molding technologies. Therefore, this report provides a comprehensive review of available data to provide a realistic, robust and accurate assessment of this rapidly evolving market.
This research analyzes each of the leading plastics injection molding technologies, determines their current market status, examines their potential demand and impact on future markets, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Estimated market values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The Research analyzes the industry on a global basis in terms of its manufacturing and the deployment of its technologies and products. The publisher examines government roles in support of plastics injection molding technologies globally, including regulatory support, government requirements and promotional incentives for various plastics injection molding technologies as relevant and available. This Research provides a review of the most relevant plastics injection molding technologies, discusses recent trends and sales, and provides industry overviews and market assessments for leading plastics injection molding technology.
The Report Includes:
- 26 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for plastic injection molding technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of trends that will affect growth in the plastic injection molding market
- Examination of governments' roles in support of plastic injection molding technologies worldwide, including regulatory support and government requirements
- Information on industry regulations and standards, the competitive landscape, and industry structure
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Absolute Haitian Corp., Basf Se, Dow Chemicals Co. Ltd., Dupont, Exxonmobil Corp., and Stack Plastics Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market And Technology Background
4 Plastics Injection Molding Machinery And Systems
5 Market Breakdown By Polymer Type
6 Market Breakdown By End Use
7 Market Breakdown By Region
8 Patent Review/ New Developments
9 Analysis Of Market Opportunities
10 Company Profiles
11 Appendix A: Acronyms And Abbreviations
12 Appendix B
- Absolute Haitian Corp.
- Aptargroup Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bay Plastics Machinery
- Becton Dickinson And Co.
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- C&J Industries
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Engel Austria Gmbh
- Exxonmobil Corp.
- Gammaflux Controls Inc.
- Graham Engineering Corp.
- HTI Plastics
- Huntsman Corp.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Industrial Heater Corp.
- Ineos Group
- Kautex Machines Inc.
- Lacks Enterprises Inc.
- Maruka U.S.A. Inc.
- Master Molded Products Corp.
- Milacron Llc
- MSI Mold Builders
- Negri Bossi North America
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Stack Plastics Inc.
- Sumitomo (Shi) Demag
- Ube Machinery Inc.
- Universal Dynamics Inc.
- Wittmann Battenfeld Inc.
- Yudo Co. Ltd.
- Yushin America Inc.
- Zeiger Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drsrlw/global_injection?w=4