DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Laser Projection Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Laser Projection Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand for high-brightness projectors and significant advantages of laser projectors over traditional lamp projectors.
Based on Resolution, the market is divided into HD and Full HD, 4K, Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphics Array (WUXGA), Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array (WQXGA), and 2K and 2K, XGA and WXGA and Other Resolutions.
Based on Product, the market is segregated into Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Laser Projection System and laser projector.
Based on End-User, the market is segmented into Industrial, Enterprise, Education, Medical, Public Places, Retail and Cinema.
Based on Illumination Type, the market is categorized into RGB Laser, Laser Phosphor, Laser Diode and Hybrid (Laser and LED).
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Laser Projection Market, By Resolution
5 Laser Projection Market, By Product
6 Laser Projection Market, By End-User
7 Laser Projection Market, By Illumination Type
8 Laser Projection Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Ricoh Company
- NEC Display Solutions
- Delta Electronics
- Hitachi Digital
- Christie Digital Systems
- Digital Projection
- Lap GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4wsrd/the_global_laser?w=4