DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market is expected to witness market growth of 3.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Growing prevalence of neonatal jaundice, effective phototherapy treatment, and technological advancements in the field of infant phototherapy are the factors that drive the global infant phototherapy devices market.
However, side effects related to the use of phototherapy treatment is expected to limit the market growth.
Tremendous market potential in the developing regions is expected to propel the market expansion during the forecast period.
- Based on configuration, the market is segmented into Mobile Device and Fixed Device.
- Based on light source, the market is segmented into Fluorescent Lamps (FL), Light-emitting Diodes (LEDs), Quartz Halogen Lamps, and Gas Discharge Tubes.
- The end user segment highlighted in this report includes Hospital, and Neonatal Clinics.
- The countries included in the report are U.S., Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market
4. North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market by Light Source
5. North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market by End-User
6. North America Infant Phototherapy Devices Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- AVI Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- GE Healthcare (A healthcare division Of GE Company)
- Atom Medical Corporation
- Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Ningbo David Medical Device Co. Ltd.
- Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd.
- Weyer GmbH
- Zhengzhou Dison Instrument and Meter Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqwcks/north_american?w=4