DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America LED Packaging Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America LED Packaging Market would witness market growth of 5.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Saving energy on a large scale is the factor that is contributing to the growth of LEDs in the general lighting applications.
The market for the industrial lighting application is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate and would be a major segment which would drive the LED packaging market.
Also, there is a growing demand for LEDs for various industrial applications such as industrial bay areas, cold storage areas, and other functional areas.
- Based on Packaging Material, the market report segments the market into Substrates, Ceramic Packages, Lead Frames, Bonding Wire, and Others.
- Based on Package Type, the market report segments the market into Surface Mount Device, Chip on Board, Chip Scale Package, and Other Package Types.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into General Lighting, Backlighting, Automotive Lighting, and Other Applications.
- Based on Countries, the Data Center Virtualization market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America LED Packaging Market
4. North America LED Packaging Market by Package Type
5. North America LED Packaging Market by Application
6. North America LED Packaging Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Cree Inc.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Lumileds)
- Nichia Corporation
- LG Corporation (LG Innotek)
- Epistar Corporation
- Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
- Everlight Electronics
- TT Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwjt94/north_american?w=4