COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SC Distributors, LLC (“SC Distributors”), a leading wholesale distributor of alternative investment products, is pleased to announce enhancements to its exclusive Advisor Portal, a technologically advanced gateway to help Financial Advisors and Registered Investment Advisors (collectively, “Advisors”) simplify the process of utilizing alternative investments with their clients.
“Our mission is to provide Advisors with simple, convenient, 24/7 access to the information they need, when they need it, to help them work as efficiently as possible with their clients,” stated Pat Miller, President of SC Distributors. “All of us increasingly utilize technology to enhance the way we live, work and play. Our Advisor Portal is designed to significantly expand our sales and marketing capabilities by allowing Advisors to engage with us, on their terms, to access product training, client education, research, videos, best practices and so much more.”
The SC Advisor Portal contains a number of proprietary tools to help Advisors efficiently access a variety of critical sales and support services including:
- Six Step Process to guide Advisors through everything they need to know to effectively understand product details and position an approved SC Distributors product offering with a suitable investor.
- Advisor Ranking System to allow Advisors to provide feedback via the Advisor Portal to help rank the effectiveness of sales and marketing materials.
- Live Chat to provide immediate answers to questions or real-time access to information to help an Advisor return to working with their clients and prospects as quickly as possible.
- PPM Generator is a fully integrated system for Advisors who are conducting private placement business with their accredited investors. In summary, Advisors can generate private placement memorandums (“PPMs”) on their own, anytime they want, and then send the PPMs directly to their clients along with access to a robust, password-protected Investor Portal. Activities related to an individual PPM are monitored to help adhere to regulatory requirements throughout the process, identify the status of each PPM and provide Advisors with automated PPM updates each step of the way.
- Electronic Signature now available via the DocuSign platform to allow accredited investors to review and execute PPM subscription documents electronically. Advisors can track progress (and receive alerts) along the way as necessary signatures are obtained.
- Live Broadcast Channels, similar to YouTube channels, deliver ongoing educational programming to update Advisors on relevant topics ranging from business building and research to regulatory updates.
- Live Stream Due Diligence Meetings to allow Advisors to participate in due diligence meetings and interact directly with SC and investment managers, from wherever they choose.
“We are constantly innovating to help provide SC Distributors with the industry's best technology driven distribution solutions,” stated Ken Jaffe, President of Strategic Capital Advisory Services, LLC, the affiliated company tasked with building and enhancing the Advisor Portal.
“We’re just getting started,” added Mr. Miller. “Our team understands that the Advisor Portal will never be ‘finished’ because we will never stop looking for ways to better serve our Advisor and Broker-Dealer partners.”
Financial Advisors should contact their SC Distributors Wholesaler or National Accounts Manager directly for specific information on how to register for access to the Advisor Portal.
About SC Distributors
SC Distributors is a leading provider of select alternative investments to financial advisors and their clients. The company partners with leading investment managers to create cutting-edge alternative investments that play a strategic role in helping to build a diversified investment portfolio. Through a proven wholesale distribution model, SC Distributors delivers these products to financial advisors and their clients throughout the United States.