DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surgical Scalpel Market to 2025 - Europe Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Type, Material, End User and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The surgical scalpel market in Europe is estimated to account for US$170.3 mn by the end of 2025, escalating at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, rising from US$127.0 mn in 2017.
The growth of the surgical scalpel market can be attributed to the technological developments in the field of surgical scalpels, and the rise in the number of surgical procedures. Many researchers and companies have developed innovative scalpels for surgical purposes. For example, in April 2016, David Oliva Uribe developed the smart scalpel in Brussels, Belgium, with a sensor-rich sphere at the tip, and instead of having the capability to cut people open, it can differentiate between cancerous tumors and normal brain tissue.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented as disposable scalpel, reusable scalpel and accessories.
- The disposable as well as reusable scalpel is further segmented as scalpel blades and scalpel handles.
- Based on the type, the market is classified as, standard surgical scalpels and safety surgical scalpels.
- On the basis of material used, the market of surgical scalpel is segmented as, stainless steel, high grade carbon steel, and other materials.
- Based on end user, the market is categorized as, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, nursing centers, and reference laboratories.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Europe Surgical Scalpels Market - Key Takeaways
3. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market - Market Landscape
4. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Surgical Scalpels Market - Europe Analysis
6. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market - Regulatory Scenario
7. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market Analysis- by Product
8. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market Analysis- by Type
9. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market Analysis- by Material
10. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market Analysis- by End User
11. Europe Surgical Scalpel Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
12. Key Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Hill-Rom Services Inc.
- Cardan Medical Products
- pfm medical ag.
- Swann Morton Limited
- Cadence Inc.
- PL Medical Co., LLC
- Kai Corporation. and Kai Industries Co., Ltd.
- VOGT MEDICAL
- P. J. Dahlhausen & Co. GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fpr34g/europe_surgical?w=4