DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Greater China Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Greater China NAMA solution market grew by 94.7% on a YoY basis, achieving revenues of $44 million in 2016. China remained the key revenue contributor with a market share of 52.3%, followed by Hong Kong at 27% and Taiwan at 20.7%.
The increasing complexity of the advanced threat along with the high outbreak frequency of ransomware and targeted attacks continue to drive growth in this market. Chinese enterprises are required to strengthen their security posture to stay compliant with government policies that are tailored to specific key industries.
- Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016.
- NAMA solution is the key focus area in this study.
- The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil & gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, e-Gaming, e-Commerce, and BPOs).
- Companies mentioned in the Greater China NAMA market's competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Zscaler, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Venustech, NSFOCUS, Check Point Software Tech, DBAPPSecurity, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, SonicWall, ForcePoint, Fortinet, and other small vendors.
Countries included in this study are Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
- The constant evolution of APT, targeted, and advanced malware attacks drive the need for advanced malware analysis solutions to gain greater visibility into threats
- The increasing need for proactive defense solutions drives organizations to invest in holistic security strategies to build up cyber resilient systems
- Concerns over financial and reputation losses and liabilities continue to drive the adoption of advanced malware analysis solutions
- Growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency are driving government organizations, utilities, and service providers to invest in NAMA solutions
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Palo Alto Networks
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts and Trends
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
6. Competitive Analysis - Other Emerging NAMA Solution Vendors
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7569wz/greater_china?w=4