DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Pipeline Insight, 2018" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report offers a comprehensive insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) development.
The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline Products covered across the following Developmental Stages:
- Inactive: Discontinued and/or Dormant
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
The report assesses the active Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- The report provides pipeline product profiles which includes product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- Amorsa Therapeutics Inc
- Azevan Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Bionomics Ltd
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Cerecor Inc
- Chronos Therapeutics Ltd
- Corcept Therapeutics Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics Inc
- Immodulon Therapeutics Ltd
- Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Neuralstem Inc
- NeuroNascent Inc
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Overview
3. Pipeline Therapeutics
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical Stage
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery Stage
7. Therapeutic Assessment
8. Inactive Products
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4kj9hf/posttraumatic?w=4