DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Executive MBA Market Outlook to 2022 - By Structured and Customized and by EMBA and GEMBA Programs " report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of US Executive MBA market overview and market size by revenue, revenue model, trends and developments, issues and challenges, target profile and application trends survey.
The report also provides data points on US Executive MBA market by structured and customizable, by Funding of Program (Self Funding, Partial Funding and Full Sponsorship), by Duration of the Course (12-16 Months, 17-21 Months and More than 21 Months), by Domestic and International Students, by EMBA and GEMBA.
The report also covers SWOT analysis, Government Initiatives, Decision making parameters along with analyst recommendation and macroeconomic variables.
- Columbia Business School
- Kellogg School of Management
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business and Cornell SC Johnson School of Business
- The Wharton School
- UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
- UCLA Anderson School of Business
- University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business
- University of Virginia
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. US Executive MBA Market Overview and Market Size, 2014-2017
4. US Executive MBA Market Segmentation, SY'2018
5. Strategies Adopted by Colleges in US Executive MBA Market
6. Target Profile of the US Executive MBA Market
7. Application Trends Survey
8. Global Synopsis of Executive MBA Programs
9. Trends and Development for US Executive MBA Market
10. Government Initiatives for the US Executive MBA Market
11. Decision Making Parameters for the Students While Opting for EMBA
12. SWOT Analysis of the US Executive MBA Market
13. Competitive Scenario for US Executive MBA
14. Future Outlook and Projections for US Executive MBA Market, 2018-2022
15. Analyst Recommendations for the US Executive MBA Market
16. Macro-Economic Factors of the US Executive Education Market, 2014-2022E
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h68jgq/us_executive_mba?w=4