DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the gallium arsenide wafer market looks attractive with opportunities in radio frequency (RF) electronics and optoelectronics.
The global gallium arsenide wafer market is expected to reach an estimated $1.3 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.5% from 2018 to 2023.
The major drivers of growth for this market are increasing adoption of smartphones and growing penetration of light emitting diode (LED) in general lighting.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the gallium arsenide wafer industry, include growing demand for larger size GaAs wafers and reusing gallium arsenide wafers for higher performance devices.
Market Segment Analysis
The study includes the gallium arsenide wafer market size, and forecast for the global gallium arsenide wafer through 2023, segmented by substrate type, manufacturing technology, application, and region.
VGF will remain the largest manufacturing technology, and it is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period as it produces substrates with relatively low defect densities and higher mechanical strength.
In the GaAs wafer market, optoelectronics will remain the largest application segment, and this segment is also expected to grow at highest rate during the forecast period supported by the increasing demand for LEDs and lasers.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest region by value and will experience the highest growth over the forecast period supported by increasing demand for smartphones and LEDs in China, Japan, Taiwan, and India.
- Market size estimates: Global gallium arsenide wafer market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Million Pounds) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global gallium arsenide wafer market size by various applications such as substrate type, manufacturing technology, and application in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global gallium arsenide wafer market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of gallium arsenide wafer in the gallium arsenide wafer market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of gallium arsenide wafer in the gallium arsenide wafer market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- AXT, Inc.
- DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd.
- Freiberger Compound Materials GmbH
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Wafer Technology Ltd.
- Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wqrkh/global_gallium?w=4