DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High Temperature Composite Resin Market by Resin Type, Manufacturing Process, End-use Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The high temperature composite resin market is estimated at USD 753.5 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1,180.8 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
The major factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing demand for high temperature composite resins from the aerospace & defense end-use industry due to emission regulations and thermal resistance properties of these resins. However, the high prices and difficult processability of high temperature composite resins may restrain the growth of the market.
The lay-up molding process is the major composite manufacturing process consuming high temperature composite resins owing to the developed aerospace & defense industry and recovery of the marine industry at the global level. This process is applicable for designing simple enclosures and lightly loaded structural panels because it provides orientation of the fibers that can be controlled as needed so that they can absorb maximum stresses to which they are subjected.
- Excellent Thermal Performance of High Temperature Composite Resins
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight Materials From Transportation and Aerospace & Defense Industries
- Increase in Demand for High Temperature Thermoplastic Resin
- High Cost of High Temperature Composite Resins
- Recycling-Related Issues
- Handling and Processing Issues
- Increasing Demand From Europe and North America to Meet Stringent Regulations
- Number of Research Programs in Line to Reduce the Cost of High Temperature Composite Resins
- Need for Continuous Improvement in Product Offering
- Ongoing Global Economic Volatility and Fluctuating Commodity Prices
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 High Temperature Composite Resin Market, By Resin Type
7 High Temperature Composite Resin Market, By Manufacturing Process
8 High Temperature Composite Resin Market, By End-Use Industry
9 High Temperature Composite Resin Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Arkema S.A.
- Barrday Corporation
- Celanese Corporation
- De-Comp Composites, Inc.
- DIC Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Hexion Inc.
- Huntsman International LLC
- Hybrid Plastics Inc.
- Lonza AG
- Maverick Corporation
- Nexam Chemical Holding AB
- Performance Polymer Solutions Inc.
- Raptor Resins Inc.
- Renegade Materials Corporation
- Royal Tencate N.V.
- Shikoku Chemicals Corporation
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
- UBE Industries, Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jmfjh/global_high?w=4