India is one of the world's largest alcoholic beverages markets, which is currently dominated by whisky. The underdogs of the Indian alcoholic beverages market are brandy, beer and rum. In terms of market size by value, brandy stands second, beer third and rum is considered to be fourth.
The India Brandy & Rum market is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of more than 9% from 2022-2023.
The push of premiumization by many firms would lead to this high growth of market in terms of value, while the growth in terms of volume is expected to be low. Rum and brandy are the traditional drinks of Indian army. Brandy, being majorly present in the southern states, currently is expected to grow in the north and other regions which would lead to high growth of brandy in near future, while promotion of brandy as medicine may further boost the brandy sales.
The India rum market is on a decline in terms of volume with a negative CAGR of around 1% from 2011-2012 to 2016-2017. In terms of value the market shows a small growth rate due to premiumization and increasing consumption of white rum which are generally segmented in premium range. So, despite reducing consumption, the market size by value is still forecasted to increase in upcoming years.
- Pernod Ricard India Private limited
- United Spirit Limited (Diageo Group)
- Radico khaitan Limited
- Allied Blenders and Distillers Private Limited
- Jagatjit Industries Limited
- John Distilleries Private Limited
- Tilaknagar Industries Limited
- Amrut Distilleries Private Limited
- Som Distilleries and Breweries Limited
- Bacardi India Private Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook
3. India Brandy and Rum Market Outlook
4. India Brandy Market outlook
5. India Rum Market Outlook
6. Product Price Variant Analysis
7. PEST Analysis
8. Trade Dynamics
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market trends and Development
11. Indian Economic Profile
12. Trade Dynamics
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h89tt/india_brandy_and?w=4