DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dedicated Internet Access Services Market Forecasts, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) services, as defined in this study, are business internet services that include the following features:
- Business-grade, dedicated internet connections that offer symmetrical upload and download speeds
- Service level agreements from providers that ensure availability and performance guarantees (latency, jitter, packet loss)
- Proactive monitoring of networks and 24x7x365 customer support
- Connections from customer locations directly to provider's internet router
The aforementioned characteristics differentiate DIA services from broadband services, which are mostly delivered over over-subscribed networks, without performance guarantees.
Please note that some broadband services offered in the market are termed business internet services, and offer symmetrical speeds, but they do not come with the same performance guarantees and SLAs as DIA services.
- The research study covers the U.S. market for Dedicated Internet Access services through the period 2017 to 2022
- Analysis includes market trends analysis, revenue and ports forecasts, and pricing analysis
- The analysis includes retail (sales to enterprises) and wholesale (sales to carriers, content providers, system integrators, etc.) revenues, and percentage breakouts of revenues by service type
- Additionally, this study provides market share analysis based on revenues for the U.S. DIA services market only. Revenues considered for this research include revenues recognized by service providers from all types of dedicated Internet access services as described in the preceding paragraph. Business broadband services are excluded from this analysis
Key Topics Covered
1. Dedicated Internet Access Services Market Forecasts, 2018
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Trends Analysis
5. Market Forecasts
6. Retail/Business DIA Segment Forecasts
7. Wholesale DIA/IP Transit Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqj2pt/dedicated?w=4