DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Potash Fertilizers Market by Type (Potassium Chloride, Sulfate of Potash, Potassium Nitrate), Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), Application Method, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global potash fertilizers market is estimated to be valued at USD 22.83 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 28.45 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.49%.
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2016; this can be attributed to the high population in the region leading to an increased demand for food grains and growth in awareness among farmers about the efficient use of land through fertilizers.
Also, APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing region from 2017 to 2022 due to increase in consumption of vegetable crops that require potash fertilizers for maintaining their potassium content, which also fuels the growth of the potassium fertilizers market in the region.
- Potassium chloride segment is projected be the fastest-growing, by type, during the forecast period
- Broadcasting segment is projected be the fastest-growing, by application method, during the forecast period
- Need for Higher Productivity Using Limited Land Area
- Increase in Applicability of Potash Fertilizers
- Increase in the Trend of Organic Food Consumption
- Need to Improve Pasture Production
- Rise in Investments in Agricultural Activities
- Unfavorable Regulatory Standards
- Environmental Concerns
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Potash Fertilizers Market, By Type
7 Potash Fertilizers Market, By Crop Type
8 Potash Fertilizers Market, By Application Method
9 Potash Fertilizers Market, By Form
10 Global Potash Fertilizers Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Agrium Inc.
- Borealis AG
- Eurochem Group AG
- HELM AG
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- JSC Belaruskali
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc
- Sinofert Holdings Limited
- Sociedad Qumica Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM)
- The Mosaic Company
- Yara International ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mzd55/global_potash?w=4