DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artificial Intelligence in the Manufacturing Sector Market - Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Market aiming to reduce time to market for products and services, reduce operational cost, improve accuracy, and operational performance.
The major driving forces for Artificial Intelligence are the supplemental technologies such as cloud computing, cognitive analytics, and the need to shift towards cost effective solutions to make decisions in different sectors.
The report discusses technology types, applications, and regions. Furthermore, the report provides details about the major challenges impacting the market growth.
AI in manufacturing market is estimated to be $330.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4,012.5 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 51.6% during the forecast period 2017-2023. The leading adoption of internet of things, augmented reality, digitization and 3D printing are the major reasons contributing the adoption of technology in manufacturing.
- Business Process Efficiency and Lower Operational Costs
- Need for On-Time Deliveries and Instant Go to Market Timings
- Digitization in Manufacturing Leading to Hyper Customization
- Growing Demand for Convenience and Safety
- Compliance With Privacy and Data Security Regulations
- Increased Automation Will Lead to Job Losses and Can Create Social Tensions
- Shortage of Industry Regulations and Standards
- Hindrances in Adoption of Technology
- Increasing Investment in AI
- Growing Amount of Data in Manufacturing
- Growth of Assisted Driving
- Apple Inc.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1 Industry Outlook
2 Report Outline
3 Market Snapshot
4 Market Outlook
5 Market Characteristics
8 End-User Verticals
11 Companies to Watch For
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lw85rq/global_artificial?w=4