DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Von Willebrand Disease (VWD)- Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total diagnosed prevalent cases, sex- specific diagnosed prevalent cases, type specific diagnosed prevalent cases and age specific diagnosed prevalent cases) scenario of Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total number of diagnosed prevalent population of Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) was found to be 35,396, in the year 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Von Willebrand Disease explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Von Willebrand Disease in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by sub-type i.e., Type 1, 2 and 3 VWD in 7MM.
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: von Willebrand Disease (vWD)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Total Diagnosed Prevalent Patient Population of von Willebrand Disease
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of von Willebrand Disease
9. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fq73xq/global_von?w=4